What is a Narcissist?
A narcissist is a person who has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). According to NIM (National Institutes of Health), it involves an individual who possesses an excessive need to be admired, has fantasies of being powerful and feeling superiority to others.
Individuals with this mental condition experience problems in their relationships with others because they don’t empathize with others and have inflated self-importance.
Symptoms of a Narcissist
- Exaggerated self-importance.
- Sense of entitlement.
- Falsely claims achievements and talents.
- Preoccupation with power and beauty.
- Lack of empathy.
- Perceives others as inferior.
- Unrealistic expectation of loyalty.
- Uses others for their satisfaction.
- Envious of others.
- Acts unhinged.
If you’d like to download a copy of this word search, click here.
If you’d like to download a copy of the crossword puzzle, click here.